TrekRanks does it again. It's time to get abstract – this time with the letter "T." That's it. It's "Abstract T," where our host Jim Moorhouse and panel guests Nate Perkins and KJ make five unique selections from Star Trek all relating to the letter "T" in some format. (Although, to be fair, we eliminated James T. Kirk and Earl Grey Tea from contention this week!) Our abstract topics are always transcendent, and this one is no different.
- Diagnostic Cycle: Where we get into our Abstract history on TrekRanks, with this being our sixth topic in this category.
- Prime Directive: Each guest on this week's panel reveals exactly how they narrowed down their lists and made their final choices.
- The Order of Things: All the picks are revealed with the TrekRanks' original "Five words and a hashtag" summary, along with one episode that helps frame their choice.
- Secondary Systems: For a few extra picks that just missed our final list.
- Regeneration Cycle: The panel recaps their choices and we dissect some of the interesting statistical anomalies that arose from the discussion.
- Temporal Inversion: We flashback to a previous episode of TrekRanks and relay some of the feedback received from listeners.
If you have your own picks you would like to relay, please hail us at 609-512-LLAP (5527) and record your own personal TrekRanks log to let us know your Abstract T. (Or you can record it yourself and just DM us @TrekRanks on Twitter.) Your comments could be used as part of a Temporal Inversion on an upcoming episode (and might get you a chance to be a guest on a future episode, too).
And don't forget to check out TrekRanks.com for our entire back catalog of episodes and a detailed rundown on every episode of Star Trek ever.